Monday, January 25, 2010

Me and Martial Arts.

My name is Byron Guntle. I'm 20 years old and a Sophomore at IU, Bloomington, IN. I like to have fun and mess around. I do Belegarth (foam sword fighting), Tai Chi Chaun, and i play a lot of games. I'm very protective of my friends. I love movies i have at least 80 movies no joke lol they range from horror, comedy, action, kung fu (I love Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and Van Dam), fantasy movies, classical movies and more. I like to try new things and I like having fun doing things even when i work. Music I love music from all over the world especially from china, japan, and germany.

One thing that got me into martial arts is Bruce Lee and other martial arts like that. I watched Bruce Lee with my father all the time and many other martial arts movies when i was a kid and growing up. When I was a kid I wanted to be just like Bruce Lee and my Dad (he knows Iron Fist and other martial arts). So I listen to my father, became more discipline as i got older, and now studying martial arts. I followed my father down some paths that are not "Christian" but I'm glad i did it because it allowed me to understand myself and things around me much better. I think I have become a stronger individual because of my past and the things I have done in it.

Pop quiz: What year did Bruce Lee die?
After the making and Before the premier of which movie and in the making of what movie did he die?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for attempting to add to our class's Bruce Lee knowledge, Byron. A worthy endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BELEGARTH RULES. as does byron. you gotta let us know when you guys battle.

    ReplyDelete