Monday, March 8, 2010

Chain Reaction/Thoughts of the Day

The sun shines bright.
It feels warm on my skin.
It makes the world so bright.
I smile and laugh.
The world seems like a better place.
Play and laugh outside.
My friends come over to my place.
We have the best of time.
I go outside at night.
I lay down.
And I look at the stars light.

Life is grand we just need to get past what people want us to see. Things only look the way people say they look. By changing your point of view you change what you are looking at. This is true for all things. Even when things are really bad. It cause a change reaction of what you see too. All you need to see is a belief and an open mind.

3 comments:

  1. What a happy blog, Byron. How did you get the ability to "get past what people want us to see"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By not following the masses lol.

    ReplyDelete