Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life

Life is stressing. Life is fun. Life is an experience. I have had all of this recently. I feel as though something is affecting me. I can see a lot of new things that I could not see before. I would say it's growing up but if that were true I would be in my 30's already. lol. I go threw day by day learning new things about myself. Things I could not have know or notice before are clear to me. This has happened since I got baptized. This is defenitly different. I notice that my right eye has been acting differently ever sense that experience. But I view these things as good things not bad. So let us see what the future holds for me and my new gifts. =^_^=

1 comment:

  1. A sense of new vision! I could use some of that. :)
    P.S. I don't think there is just one age that you are suddenly "grown up"- it's a process, my friend . . of course, this could be because 30 is coming pretty close for me!

    ReplyDelete